PDF - Core Journal - Delight Directed Learning Handbook
A Thinking Tree Core Curriculum Journal for Girls who enjoy nature, homesteading, homemaking, animals and creativity! Cover EVERY required subject while your daughter researches the topics, careers, interests & hobbies that she wants to pursue! For elementary ages girls.
- Over 360 pages of daily creative learning activities.
- PDF Print at Home
- 6 or 12 week homeschooling plan.
- Cover every required subject while focusing on your child's interests, passions and career goals.
- Best for ages 9 to 14.
- For a 12 week plan use 6 pages per day, for a 6 week plan use 12 pages per day.
- This Core curricum journal can be used as your main homeschooling handbook, just add a math program and books about your child's interests.
- Students will use the internet or perhaps a newspaper for some of the activities. They will also need access to educational media.
- Students can create a portfolio of their work with this journal.
This book includes many activity pages:
Math Practice Pages
Listening Time (Audio Books)
- Choose library books about anything you want to study including books about science, travel/geography, literature, cultures, skill building, math, inventions, history, and any other topic that is interesting or necessary.
This journal is perfect for Fun-Schoolers and Delight Directed Learners. They’ll need access to library books, audio books, tutorials, documentaries, and classical music to get the most out of this journal as they cover the basic school subjects. This book is sure to delight all students, especially struggling and reluctant learners.
This journal is perfect for students with Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and Asperger’s. We have included Art & Logic Games that help with dyslexia, reading confusion, and letter reversals. We also use the Dyslexie font for easier reading for Dyslexic students.
Delight Directed Homeschooling - Simple & Organized!
Now your child can turn any stack of books into a homeschooling curriculum. This handbook is an activity book and daily journal that allows your student to have a customized education without creating a lot of extra work for parents.
Choose the Journal with your child's favorite cover to get started. We have over 20 Homeschooling Journals to choose from! Start with your child's favorite cover, all the books are a little different on the inside so you can use them year round.
Visit this Link for FAQs: http://www.dyslexiagames.com/#!FAQs-All-About-Our-New-Homeschooling-Journals/cbff/561e6f800cf2c6c643743ab8
Many students are more interested in real books than in textbooks! This is an excellent way to help your students to develop their talents, interests and deepen their knowledge of topics that are meaningful to them. Just visit the library and bring home 6 to 9 great books!
Each workbook includes 30 Lessons, with 10 pages for each lesson, providing four hours of guided learning time.
This homeschooling handbook was created by Sarah Janisse Brown, a dyslexia therapist and game designer with ten children. Sarah has over 25 years of homeschooling experience.
This curriculum handbook is wonderful for busy families. If you have babies and toddlers who need a lot of attention the older children can use this journal for all their subjects!
This workbook is appropriate for dyslexic students, it includes Art & Logic Games to help with dyslexia, and uses the Open Dyslexic Font for easy reading.
This book can be used as a handbook for:Delight Directed Learning, Documenting Your Unschooling Journey,Charlotte Mason Inspired Homeschooling, Eclectic Homeschooling, Classical Homeschooling and Fun-Schooling.
The interior of this journal is special for girls, and includes lovely images of flowers, animals, children, home life, and nature.This "Just for Girls" journal interior is unique compared to all other journals we offer. After you complete this journal pick out a new one!
This core journal is not faith based and qualifies for charter school funding.